Tuesday, December 20

Transit strike opinionators

So NYC is in the midst of a transit strike. You may have heard. I've been reading lots o'crap about this, both news and opinion. And here's what I have to say to all the opinionators out there.

To any and all of you who can't spell (or at least use spell check) or construct a simple sentence correctly, your opinions are instantly disqualified. Ditto to those who have basic facts wrong, including the TWU's demands, the nature and applicability of the Taylor law, and the names and job titles of the key players. And sorry, but ditto also to those who live nowhere near NYC and do not use our public transportation system.

OK, I feel better now.

(For the sake of disclosure, I usually take the subway to work, but I worked from home today. Whew.)

No comments:

Post a Comment