Monday, July 17

Barsufius!

My dear sister Marisa gave me some supercool gifts for my 32nd birthday, including a brand new wrapsack! What is a wrapsack, you ask? Well, check it out for yourself: www.wrapsacks.com. It's a reusable fabric gift bag that is meant to be re-gifted. Each one has a unique code, which you can use to track the progress of the wrapsack. The first person to register the bag gets to name it and give it a goal. I named mine Barsufius, and its goal is to travel around the world. If you register with the site, you can track Barsufius's progress using the code c07039! Thanks Marisa!

2 comments:

  1. Godspeed, Barsufius!
    *wave*
    *tear*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, don't forget Serbia!!! [Also don't forget to put a gift in it!]
    PS- I corrected/edited my 101 Things. Can't let redundancy prevail!

    ReplyDelete