Sunday, July 29

DMV photography skillz

Not too long ago, I had to get my driver's license renewed. I just got my new one in the mail yesterday. In the picture, I look like I am smelling something rather unpleasant. (Which, given that I was at the DMV, I realize is entirely likely.) It's still better than the pic on my old driver's license, which was one of the most unflattering photos I've ever seen of myself. So, at least that's progress.

My passport photo, on the other hand, is surprisingly good. For that one, I went to a little film developing place on 23rd St, and the guy had a small studio set up at the back, with different lights and props and stuff like that. Oh, what a difference good lighting makes!

2 comments:

  1. do you still remember how to drive? welcome back to blog-land!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah, more or less! :)

    ReplyDelete