Friday, January 4

Uneven shoes

Just last weekend I bought some new shoes. Wearing them for the first time today, I discovered that the tops of the shoes are not cut exactly the same. The right one comes farther up my foot than the left one does. Weird!

IMG_6113

Good thing I only paid $5 for them.

Also, some jerk stepped on my toes this morning and scuffed my brand new shoes. Frigging jerks in the friggin subway.

IMG_6089a

Also also, yes, I am aware the socks don't quite match the shoes. Gimme a break, it's Friday and it's cold.

3 comments:

  1. I kinda dig the uneven tops. It adds an element of chaos. Somewhere, someone else who wears size 8 is examining their shoes and thinking that the left one has a longer top than the right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't dig the scuff mark. Jerk!
    I hope someone scuffs up his shoes right before a big meeting. Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute shoes! your my shoe idol.

    ReplyDelete