Sunday, April 13

April 3: do not

IMG_0371

This sticker is on the inside of the subway doors. The stickers usually read "Do not hold doors". Some clever people have modified them, as seen in this photo. I've also seen a modified one that said "Do not smell bad". And I saw a pic of a modified one that read "Do not bomb Iraq".

Since I started project365, every day I try to remember to check out all the stickers to see if any have been modified so I could take a pic for the project. I am so happy I finally got one!

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture. It probably means more to me than others just because I was once a Mormon Missionary and I did talk to people on buses, trains and any where else. Great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome!
    they really matched the font well. and the pic of the dude who seems to be getting smooshed by the doors serves as a pictorial warning!

    ReplyDelete