Sunday, June 7

week twenty-two

I really hoped we would have closed on the condo by now, but no. So instead, I have some more pretty flowers for this week. Now with more raindrops!

IMG_2679

IMG_2680

IMG_2681

IMG_2682

not sure what those are called, but they are beautiful. they remind me of candy canes.

IMG_2683

IMG_2684

that one's a rose

IMG_2685

that one looks like a leopard

IMG_2686

no idea about that one

IMG_2690

pretty sure that's a peony

IMG_2693

another mystery, but it looks tickle-y and makes me feel like i have to sneeze

IMG_2695

some kinda leaf

2 comments:

  1. I love the 6th picture from the top of the rose leaf with rain water on it. Great detail and lighting and just a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great detail with the raindrops and colors. I'm a big fan of the peony pic!

    ReplyDelete