Wednesday, October 12

Consulting the Oracle

OK, so Marisa posted about the Oracle of Google, and of course I had to try it. I'm such a follower! I consulted the Oracle, and here is what I found out:

  • Monica hates not knowing everything [fair enough]
  • Monica loves detail [yes, yes, I do]
  • Monica wants a job [well, a better one, yes, I think we covered this earlier]
  • Monica wants your input on how to build your new public Skate Park [ummm... I do?]
  • Monica likes chopped up hot dogs in her mac and cheese [blasphemy!]
  • Monica likes cooking [right again]
  • Monica likes animals and would like to live on a farm and have a horse [let's not get carried away here]
  • Monica needs a job [ok, ok, I think we get it]
  • Monica needs a Bicycle Master Plan [whatever]
  • Monica needs the Gift of Love to help steer her in the right direction [keep your "gifts" away from me, Cult of the Oracle!]
Some of these answers dealt with Monica from Friends, others dealt with Monica Lewinsky, and a few were about Santa Monica. This is not especially good company in which to find oneself. I wonder what the Oracle is trying to tell me.

3 comments:

  1. How to build a public skate park: 1) find a large open area 2) level and fence the property and build a kiosk to charge admission 3) sell magic brownies and red bull. If you build it, they will come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some highlights of mine:

    Dave needs: plywood, a kidney, to have that mole looked at

    Dave wants: spicy noodles, to touch it (which was from some gay message board), and [my favorite] to kick it with the honeys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I consulted the Oracle too!
    -Zoe hates George Bush [http://www.dogshatebush.com/dogs_033.htm]
    -Zoe loves to be outside
    -Zoe loves rice
    -Zoe wants feeding [yes! woohoo!]

    ReplyDelete