Wednesday, October 18

Power of three

I stole this from Marisa.

1. Three things that scare me
-Rottweilers
-the crowd mentality
-giving up control

2. Three people that make me laugh
-me
-Sean
-Marisa

3. Three things I hate the most
-ignorance
-lies
-mushrooms (except in conjunction with badgers)

4. Three things I don't understand
-people
-Russian
-differential equations

5. Three things I'm doing right now
-deprogramming after work
-enjoying a beer
-wondering what's for dinner

6. Three things to do before I die
-visit Ireland
-buy a home
-hopefully retire

7. Three things I can do
-cook
-roll my tongue
-spell

8. Three ways to describe my personality
-silly
-contemplative
-moody

9. Three things I can't do
-draw
-raise one eyebrow by itself (aka the people's eyebrow)
-sing

10. Three things I think you should listen to
-Zoe's tail thumping
-your heart
-rain on the roof or windows when you're cozied up indoors

11. Three things you should never listen to
-politicians
-salespeople
-whining

12. Three things I'd like to learn
-another language
-photography
-how to bake bread

13. Three favorite foods
-cheeeeeeeese
-home cooking
-soup

14. Three beverages I drink regularly
-water
-coffee
-beer

15. Three TV shows I watched as a kid
-Cosby Show
-Solid Gold
-The A-Team

3 comments:

  1. HA HAAAA!!! I loved this! I can't believe I almost forgot about Solid Gold! For shame!!
    I love that you gave Badger-Badger an appropriate shout-out. Ditto for the People's eyebrow.
    And, oh yeah, I made bread. Real bread. In a loaf pan in an oven. It made the house smell really good! It was actually quite easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you catch my Wallace & Gromit reference too?? And wow, I'm impressed about the bread. I have made quick breads, like banana bread, pumpkin bread, zucchini bread, etc, those are easy. But the kind where you knead the dough, and let it rise, and knead some more, and all that? Never tried it. I want to learn though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. W&G is the cheeeeese thing? I've only watched the one episode... with you. I found it entertaining, tho.

    ReplyDelete