Tuesday, November 28

Wasting away

I went to the vet today. I rode in a car because I hurt my leg last night while doing my turbo puppy routine. I found out that I am wasting away to practically nothing! Only 48.1 pounds! Can you believe it? The vet said I look great. (Then again, I always look great, don't I??) And I do have more energy and zip these days. But still, I think they should feed me more.

I got my vaccinations too. I don't mind the needles so much, but I hate when they squirt that syringe up my nose. Something about Bordetella they said? Whatevs.

It's been a rough day, so I've had to nap even more than usual.

3 comments:

  1. My goodness! What have you done with the place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont think yoo shood loos any mor wate. im glad yoo hav mor energe tho. its a hard life we leed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a little redecorating. Nothing to worry about!

    ReplyDelete