Monday, February 25

Dinner update

You know that short list of favorite recipes that you have? You probably keep it in your head? You know the recipes by heart and don't have a to crack open a cookbook to make them?

Tonight I made one of those: faux beef stroganoff. It's my own vegetarian take on my mom's version of stroganoff that we had when I was a kid. I vegetarianized it a few years back (I went veg for several years). It's yummy, fast and filling, and makes great leftovers. One of the few leftovers I look forward to eating, in fact. Delish.

I was also going to make some cheesecake swirl brownies tonight, but I ran out of steam. Maybe tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. ps- i don't really like leftovers, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to make fox-beef strognoff! (think blake if you don't get that reference right away.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you should totally try it. Super yummy and easy. And you barely notice the mushrooms. Shoot me an email if you want me to write down the recipe for you!

    ReplyDelete