Friday, August 19

Namesake


It's about time Monica got off the computer and let me introduce myself! Zoe Bean Dog here, blog namesake and all-around great dog. I'm not so handy with the keyboard, so my posts will be short but I'll post as often as Monica lets me.



Monica and I go way back. She adopted me in 1999 from a shelter in North Carolina. I've always been good at holding down carpets, but now it's one of my main hobbies.



I also enjoy eating, chasing pigeons, sneezing, begging for tummy rubs, eating, and sucking up to people. And eating. Check back soon for more posts from me!

4 comments:

  1. sorry to everyone whose comments were deleted when this post was re-posted by zoe instead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. deer zoe i like yore blog but yoo look skinie arr yoo shur ther feeding yoo enuff uhoh i heer the kee in the dore i better go (ps i mis yoo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoe - I now have a mini-me named Oliver. I thought life was bad after Devon. He is more annoying than I ever was to you. And get this, my life will be even worse come December. "THEY" are going to have ANOTHER baby. See that spec of dirt, that's me and my place. I use to rule. Come help me restore order :) Sigmund

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigmund is certainly a much better speller than Lakota.

    ReplyDelete