Sunday, December 24

My Grand adventure

I had a very busy day today: two car rides and my very first train ride! Wow. First we took a car from our house to Grand Central Station.



It was so big and there were so many people!! I couldn't stop staring at everyone. I know they all wanted to pet me but Monica kept pulling me along. We went to Track 36 to catch our train. I was very excited.




Then we got on the train. I had to jump over a big hole between the platform and the train, and I was a little nervous. But I made it! It was so weird to be moving even though I was standing still. Sean and Monica tried to get me to sit down but I was having none of that. There were WAY too many people to stare at! The jerky train movement made me a little sick, so I panted and drooled a lot on the floor, but I made it to Croton station without yakking. Then we got off the train and met Sean's mom. Can you believe they expected me to get into ANOTHER car??! What a day. I will be needing lots of naps to recover from all this activity.

3 comments:

  1. Zoe has certainly become quite the city mouse. She's even taking mass transit now. She's come such a long way since that hurricane in NC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow zoe. yoo ar my hero. gud job on not yaking on the trane. did they giv yoo lots of bely rubs and prezents? i got a suspishous chiken and a jiant octopus. and a horse with a cool mane to shred and leve on the flor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I have to find out what my granddog is doing via blog!! tsk tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete