Wednesday, September 12

Delivery guys

Some time ago, I ranted about UPS not delivering my packages. Well, now it's time to rant about Fedex. Their jerk delivery guy brought two boxes for our landlords, who live downstairs, and left them at our door. That is fine. But somehow in the process, the idiot apparently managed to knock over one of my potted hibiscus plants, and didn't even bother to pick it up, let alone clean up all the dirt that spilled out.

So this is what I came home to:

IMG_4503

That's one plant turned over on top of the other. *&^%$#@!

Update: This morning Sean found the pot knocked over again, so he says it was probably the wind and not the Fedex guy. So, fine, I guess Fedex is off the hook for now. Hrmph.

2 comments:

  1. I still think it was the FedEx guy - he probably read your blog and came back over just for spite! Bad FedEx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the fedex guy is in cahoots with the wind patterns.
    bah!

    ReplyDelete