Tuesday, September 11

September 11: panties

IMG_4501

In Brooklyn, it is not uncommon to see articles of clothing hanging from people's fences. These are usually items that people are giving away or items that someone found on the sidewalk in the front of the house and assumed to be misplaced by the people who live there (think gloves in the wintertime).

Notwithstanding all that, these little panties are just weird.

P.S. I wish I had turned off the flash for this picture. But there were people around, and I didn't want them to think I am some perv who goes around taking pictures of little girls' panties.

2 comments:

  1. i laughed out loud as soon as your page loaded!
    too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I have officially found the quote of the day:Notwithstanding all that, these little panties are just weird.

    ReplyDelete