Monday, January 12

week two

Our local weatherpeople promised us a "plow-worthy" snow storm last weekend, so I figured that might make for some great shots for my project here. But of course, the reports of snow were greatly exaggerated, and in fact we only got about an inch or two, followed quickly by lots of rain. YUCK. Here are the best pics I got, anyway -- they'll just have to do!

IMG_2048
our stair railing

IMG_2049
not quite a snowman, more a snow-mound, that the kids next door made. kinda reminds me of jabba the hut, but jauntier.

IMG_2050
melt, freeze, melt, freeze...

Stay tuned for next week, when Monica goes to Jury Duty and will almost certainly have something to say/show for that!

3 comments:

  1. I really like the ice on the green leaves .. looks great.
    "kinda reminds me of jabba the hut, but jauntier" (and sportin an awesome blue scarf!)
    jury duty in The City sounds like sooooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, like the green melty-icy snow leaves. The snowman is sort of depressing, he doesn't even have a carrot nose (or a head to put it on, for that matter)!!

    ReplyDelete