Monday, January 4

2009 week one revisited

In my first post of 2009, I mentioned a few goals for the year, and before I get too far into 2010, I thought I'd check back on my 2009 goals and see how I did. What can I say, I like to live dangerously.

Keep in close touch with family and friends.

i'd give myself a C on this. I'm not sure I did much better than I have in the past. There's room for more improvement. But just for kicks, here's a shot of this year's holiday cards.

IMG_3548

Go see more music.

I don't get more than a C on this either. The condo mess kinda got in the way of things like this, so it's not entirely on me, but still.

Eat dinner at the dinner table.

I get an A for this one. Most nights we eat at the table, though we still cheat and use the coffee table in the living room sometimes. OK, maybe I get a B+.

Finally, I hope, when I start getting the Christmas stuff back out again, it will be in our very own house!

A+, mission accomplished. :) And we got a real live Christmas tree this year:

IMG_3473

Next up, my 2010 "goals"...

No comments:

Post a Comment