Friday, October 19

October 14: S

IMG_4939

I know the 'S' on the bike seat stands for Schwinn, but it reminded me of a favorite joke of my friends Jason and Janelle. I believe this joke convinced Janelle that Jason was the man for her. When Jason told it, the joke took much longer than this and somehow was much funnier.

Anyway, here's the short version: (read the last line aloud for full effect)

There was once a snail who was sick and tired of his reputation for being so slow. He decided to get some fast wheels to make up for it. He went to a dealer bought a brand new car, and told the dealer he wanted a big red 'S' painted on each side of it.

The dealer asked, "Why 'S'?"

The snail replied, "'S' stands for snail. I want everybody who sees me roaring past to know who's driving."

Well, the dealer didn't want to lose the unique opportunity to sell a car to a snail, so he agreed to have the car painted for a small fee.

The snail got his new car and spent the rest of his days roaring happily down the highway at top speed. And whenever anyone would see him zooming by, they'd say "Wow! Look at that S-car go!"


Ba-dum-chhhhh!

3 comments:

  1. nyuk-yuk-yuk
    I think S is the rider's first initial. Svetlana or Simon or Sugarbritches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy.

    I'm more for Svetlana myself, it's a very sexy bike!

    ReplyDelete