Saturday, March 22

2 weeks later...

I'm over Oregon Trail and am now a PackRat junkie. This game should carry a warning for people with obsessive tendencies, because it's pretty dangerous. Whew. Let me try to remember what (if anything) else I've been doing.

Last Saturday I had lunch with my knotties, which was so much fun! What a great group of friends! Stopped by Crate & Barrel afterward to check out an entertainment center that I had seen online but wanted to see in person before buying. (With the new HD/DVR and speakers, we've outgrown our existing media storage unit.) It's awesome, even Nic and Jodi agreed! Still haven't ordered it yet though. I also stopped by Downtown Music Gallery and picked up three new CDs to help cheer up Sean, who was home sick with a cold. Poor guy, he never gets sick.

We've now beat the cold for the most part, so that's good.

My friend and coworker Kayla is moving to San Francisco, so Tuesday night we got together for happy hour with some other coworkers to wish her a safe trip and much happiness in Cali. That was fun too!

Other than that, it's just been work and PackRat for me.

2 comments:

  1. dere monica
    i am sad bekuz marisa onlee plaes pakrat now and she wont plae with me anee moer
    my water dish has bin emptee for wun weke and the onlee fud i eet is the stuf i pushed in the korner in tiems of plentee
    i ust to push her hand off the mowse with my nose to tri to maek her pay atenshun to me but now i hav givin up and i just lae nere her chare in kaes the program stops wurking
    plees send help

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so not downloading PackRat for fear of becoming an addict. Know your limits, that's what I like to say.

    ReplyDelete