Saturday, March 8

Oregon Trail

So I'm now addicted to playing Oregon Trail on Facebook. I actually remember playing this game in school a hundred years ago. I am not much better at it now than I was then, but it's still fun.

The gist of the game is that you get a wagon and you invite your friends to join it. You have to keep enough supplies on hand to keep all your wagon members alive as you travel along the Oregon Trail. If your wagon members die, you can write a message on their tombstone and leave flowers there for them.

Blake had a wagon with me and Marisa on it, and he let us both die.

I started a wagon with Blake and Marisa the other night. Blake kept getting explosive diarrhea. Marisa got measles and brain fever and cholera. I gave them both medicine and they recovered. Then I woke up in the middle of the night with a migraine and for some reason started thinking about how Blake wrote "opps" on my tombstone (I believe this is Blake-speak for oops), and "dude quit dying" on Marisa's, and then I started cracking up. I am so weird.

Unfortunately the next day everyone on my wagon starved to death. The oxen ate all our food. Opps.

3 comments:

  1. Stupid hungry oxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note to self: Never invite Monica onto wagon (when they come back in style).

    ReplyDelete