Thursday, August 16

Baby's got a brand new bag

I bought myself a little present today:



I've been wanting a tote for a while and Le Sportsac has the cutest patterns! I bring my lunch to work most days, so I usually carry my little lunch bag, plus my large purse. I'd like to downsize to a smaller purse, which I could toss (along with my lunch, umbrella, etc) into a tote bag that fits over my shoulder. Plus I'm now thinking about doing the Project 365 thing (see my last post), which would mean bringing my camera along all the time too. Larger bag was definitely in order.

I resisted the temptation to get this as well:



It would be just the right size for my Sidekick.

2 comments:

  1. i love it! i don't need a bag, though. does it come in shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmmm I don't think so, sorry! It comes in all kinds of bags though, including pencil cases, makeup bags, etc.

    ReplyDelete