Wednesday, August 22

Business card holders

I've been needing a small case for carrying business cards with me to conferences, etc. I didn't really find what I wanted out on the market, so I decided to try making my own. I came up with two different styles: a small box that will hold about 15-20 cards (depending on thickness) and a small envelope that will hold only about 5-8 cards.

You could decorate these a hundred ways. I made a box for myself, and just mounted one of my cards on the outside.

IMG_4130a

IMG_4132a

(Sorry for the lame disguising of identifying info; no Photoshop here.)

I also made an envelope for my friend Eryn. For hers, I used spray adhesive to attach decorative paper to some card stock (before cutting out the pattern), then added her name to the front.

IMG_4133

IMG_4134

I am pretty pleased with them!

5 comments:

  1. of what is the business card box made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used card stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one even though I'm not 100% sure how it works!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How it works? Well, it's just a little thingy to put your business cards in. Does that help?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes Grasshopper. All clear.

    ReplyDelete